Go Back   Sonos Forums > General Discussion

Old Jul 28th, 2009, 08:05 AM

Default Where to buy CR200?

Anyone know when it is actually shipping?

The Sonos web site only has the "Sorry" / "High Demand" / "We'll notify you buy e-mail" page, so you can't just pre-order it and wait.

I placed a pre-order at Amazon ... but just curious when it's actually going to ship ...
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 08:09 AM

good question! crutchfield.com is usually my go-to place and they are usually ahead of the game, but they don't even mention the new controller yet. still have (discounted) CR100s available only.
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 09:26 AM

None in the UK for at least 5 days according to the Sonos sales guys. I guess this counts as Sonos giving us a sneak look at the roadmap (there will be a new controller in about a week!!)
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 01:39 PM

Does anyone know when the cr200 will become available again through the website? Perhaps someone from Sonos can give a rough estimate.
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 08:15 AM

Crutchfield has it up on their web site now, with an expected ship date of August 7.
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 08:21 AM

I've just collected two from SimplySonos in Teddington (UK). Apparently they had more delivered than expected

They're charging at the moment, but I've had a quick play and am delighted with them
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 07:10 PM

Question Waiting for Australian pricing ...

... but I'm heading to the States in a couple of weeks and I think I'd be hard pushed to beat US$349 for a CR200.

Can anyone recommend a Sonos retail outlet (i.e. a shop - remember those?) in San Francisco or perhaps near Venice Beach?
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antpopple View Post
... but I'm heading to the States in a couple of weeks and I think I'd be hard pushed to beat US$349 for a CR200.

Can anyone recommend a Sonos retail outlet (i.e. a shop - remember those?) in San Francisco or perhaps near Venice Beach?
Not familiar with the area, but any Best Buy store that has a Magnolia Home Theater section will carry the Sonos line.
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antpopple View Post

You'll need to buy a local CR200 power supply too, if they're available individually yet.
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 07:20 PM

Crutchfield supposedly is shipping mine tonight...too bad I'm on vacation and won't get to play with it for another
week!